Penguin.Tech is accepting applications for junior level Software Developers. Candidates should have extensive practice and experience in software development through any combination of internships, open source or private projects, formal training, or employment as a software developer.
The position will provide you with hands-on development in an agile environment. You will work with tools, disciplines and methodologies that will help you rapidly grow and advance your career as a software developer. Highlights of the position are:
– Efforts will be focused on software product development, enhancement and maintenance
– Interface and integrate with a myriad of software solutions, with a heavy focus around the Duck Creek platform
– All employees work remotely
– Great work/life balance with a flexible schedule and open PTO plan
– Travel expectations are minimal (less than 5%) to none
– Health insurance provided for the employee, along with some HRA reimbursements or HSA contributions
– Annual technology and training budget provided per employee to allow for conferences, training, software, etc.
The ideal candidate will:
– Embody our core values
– Have relevant experience in one or more of our technologies
– Have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to grow
– Be comfortable and enjoy working directly with our clients and partners
– Enjoy and be productive in a remote work environment
– Thrive in both team environments and individual task work in an agile manner
– Have a four year degree in CSC or CIS, or equivalent training and work experience
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.